Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I had a much better night in the PICU (even though they hid the pizza and Melissa and I didn't get any of it!). I can't go into details about my patient because of an annoying thing called HIPPA but he was a cute little guy who had a loving and pleasant family. He had an interesting condition and so I learned quite a bit. If nothing else, my time in the PICU is teaching me a lot about different diseases/conditions that I've never heard of! I really enjoyed taking care of him and wouldn't mind taking care of him again tomorrow...but instead I have to sit through hours of class instead. :-(

But the highlight will be the return of Kim!! I talked to her on the phone tonight (thanks to Dr. Baker!) and she's excited about returning, teaching and catching up on all she's missed. But continue to pray for her as her body continues to fully recover and as she returns to teaching and doing clinicals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home