Thursday, January 29, 2004

hmm...maybe if I blogged more often my posts wouldn't be so long...

it's snowing again and has been almost all day! It's a winter wonderland and is pretty much the perfect frolic weather! (maybe a little too chilly with the wind chill) Of course it would snow again right before the weekend...at least this way I should have time to enjoy the snow. Yay!!

In other exciting news my recruiter came today and gave Nikki and me our orders. Ensign Fisher and I will be going to Officer Indoctrination School on August 15th...will graduate on September 17th (at least they say we will!) and no later than 10 days following graduation we have to report to Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia. I am also assigned to the Fleet Hospital which is a mobile hospital that can be deployed any where in the world for up to 6 months. I'll have 4-6 months of internship when first getting to NMCP so I definitely won't be deployed before that time. And from what I understand they aren't deployed all that often but I guess I'll have to see! :-/ Sounds exciting now and I think will be great now but will it be so great when I have a family? But who knows when that will be so for now I get to imagine all the cool places I might get to visit!

And finally, Kim did teach today and did a wonderful job describing pediatric syndromes to us. She still has some pain below her right scapula and is doing PT for that. But we praise the Lord that she's able to return!! Continue praying for her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home