Monday, May 24, 2004

Well it seems that summer is a slow season for blogs...no one posts very often including myself! Probably because there isn't a whole lot going on worthing posting for the world to read. But let's see...

My nursing license came in the mail the other day. So now I am an officially licensed RN in the state of Indiana!! It's still weird to tell people that I AM a nurse and not in nursing school. To help out more at camp this summer I will be trying to get a temporary Ohio license as well...hopefully it's not too complicated a process!

In the world of sports I don't have a clue what's going on except for the NBA playoffs and I really only care about the Pacers! They are in the Eastern Conference finals against the Detroit Pistons. The Pacers won game 1 in a very close game. They play again tonight and I think it's broadcast on ESPN. So, turn on that TV and cheer on the Pacers!!! It's Miller time!

And finally NCLEX updates: a reminder that Stef is taking her test on the 26th (that's wednesday I think) and Nikki is taking hers on June 2nd. Remember to pray for them! And if you know of anyone else who is taking their test or who has passed it let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home