Thursday, April 22, 2004

I've been sad most of this week and when I am sad I don't blog! :-) But now I am not so sad any more but I still don't have anything to blog.

Today is our last day of formal NCLEX review and when we are done with the review we are done with all class responsibilities!! Very exciting...sometimes its still hard to believe that I am graduating in 10 days. But for now I am more focused on J/S which is tomorrow evening. We'll be spending the night in Cincy, having fun on Saturday in Cincy before returning to CU. Should be a wonderful two days!! Since I still don't know how to get pictures on here there won't be any pictures of J/S but I'll be sure to blog about it...and I am sure matt would love to blog about it as well. :-)

Oh, one highlight of my week was having the chance to talk to Micah!! It has been a very long time since we've seen each other and had been quite a while since we'd talked...he's planning to come down to Ft. Wayne in May to visit and that will be so cool!! I am so glad that he's going into the Navy with me...at least there will be Micah and Nikki to figure things out with me and we can all feel stupid together! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home