Sunday, April 18, 2004

For some reason I have been in a wonderful mood all weekend. Don't know if it's because of all the sunshine or because of all the fun I've had since Friday. Whatever the reason I've practically been floating on cloud 9...whereever that might be. :-) Anyway...today I was in the nursery at church. I've been there before but never have I seen the kids so wild! From the time we walked in until the time we gave them Goldfish for a snack they were running around, hitting and throwing things...it was kinda fun putting three of them in time out though. :-) And I definitely enjoyed the chance to have them sit on my lap and read them a story. Oh how I love kids!!

This afternoon was our senior reception at the Brown's house...I was looking forward to finally seeing the house up close and hopefully the inside and we weren't disappointed. The house is beautiful! I am not sure I'd like to live there because everything seemed so formal. And it wasn't as big as I thought it would be but plenty big for a family of 4. And it was a beautiful day so it was fun to sit outside under the trees and talk with friends and take a million pictures. The Browns are so nice and welcoming....I am sure they were exhausted by the time we got to their house but they were still smiling and willing to be in our pictures. The Lord definitely provided a wonderful man to take Dr. Dixon's place.

Finally, check out the following blog/journal written by two medical residents. They don't write too much but they have some interesting things to say about their residency. And the most recent one is about the ER so I found it particularly interesting! :-) Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home