Sunday, April 18, 2004

And since everyone loves to hear what my roommate has to say here are matt's comments on tonight's Elliv:

"My thoughts on Elliv" by matt

I had a lovely date as well. :-) (and no, it wasn't Mike)

I was impressed with Elliv this year. The Emcee was much better than last year (i can only handle so much of two SGA presidents complaining about being marginalized by Cedarville society). And I agree with Mike that it seemed cleaner and overall had a nicer atmosphere than last years.

Last years acts were better, although a few this year i really liked. The latin dancing rocked. (nice job Lindsey, Ashley, Megan, Devon, Mark, and anyone else i know that did that). The tap dance/stomp routine was impressive. And there were a couple others that I appreciated. Mugabe can rap! :-)

The presentations seemed really boring this year. A couple of them were clever. (The Ruth cast performing a parody of Ruth was one of the funniest things all night!) But since half of the awards were for people or videos I really don't know or care much about they were hard to get into.

Finally, I think it's awesome that our college president pays bass guitar, wears a wig, and sings like the Beatles.

The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home