Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So it's been awhile. Things have been going well and time's flying! I've been working nights and have really enjoyed it. Of course that means I have to switch cuz we're not allowed to enjoy our job! :-) I am switching back to days April 5th. I guess I'll have worked nights for 6 weeks but that's just hard to believe! Is march really half over? And since it is half over isn't it about time to have some spring weather? We've had highs in the 40's! Anyway, I am just rambling cuz it's 3am and I am getting bored and am trying to stay awake for another hour or so.

I have 5 weddings I'd like to go to this summer but unfortunately will be lucky if I make it to 3 of them. It stinks living on the East Coast when most of my friends are in the mid-west and it stinks being in the military where it's so hard to get time off. Hopefully there won't be any more weddings cuz I don't know if I'd be able to go!

Hope you all have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home