Friday, May 06, 2005

I just found out that the commenting program I was using has officially crashed and I've lost all the comments from the past year :-( At least I read them recently but still...the memories blogged will not be the same without the comments. I am currently trying to get another commenting system up and running but since I am not so blogger-literate I am having some problems. Hopefully soon!

Only 3 more work days till I go to OH!! I am SO excited!! The past 2 days at work were crazy...7 couplets per nurse/corpsman...I just don't know if I can handle that many patients! I feel like my nursing care definitely suffers when I am trying to keep track of that many patients. And I find it so hard to remember what's going on with what patient. Unsafe? Yeah, think it is or at least borders on it! I thought I had pretty good time management skills but I was stretched this past week. Glad for a long 3-day weekend and then my 8 day leave starting a week from today! And when I get back I'll be working nights again...yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home