Friday, June 04, 2004

Congratulations to Nikki for passing her boards!!

Lindsey Ellis takes hers on June 8th.

Well, tomorrow morning I am off to camp. Hard to believe that it's already been a month! It's been fun living with my family again, though very different, and I am going to miss them! I'll see my parents and Kraig a couple more times before they leave at the end of July. Then it will be a long time before I see them again. :-( Pray for them as they pack up and prepare to leave the US and transition to Bangkok. And for Kraig as he does summer studies at CU this summer and then starts his senior year at Faith in Manila. PTL He has provided 100% of my parents' support (at least I believe they finally reached 100%) Thanks for all your prayers!!

We saw Shrek 2 tonight and I realized that I had never seen the first Shrek...at least I don't remember seeing it. But Shrek 2 is hilarious!! I would definitely recommend seeing the movie. My favorite character is either Donkey or Puss-in-Boots. It's amazing how realistic they can make animated films these days. Anyway...provided a good evening of laughs and was great family bonding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home