Monday, February 16, 2004

Since I have clinicals tomorrow and wednesday I am going to miss the controversial video they are showing. So if those of you who get to go to chapel feel like emailing your opinion of it I'd appreciate it and maybe even blog some of your comments! :-)

About the only thing I did in Muncie was bake cookies and because I made small cookies and not big ones I ended up with a ton of cookies so if you want any let me know and (as long as you live at CU) I can get you some yummy iced sugar cookies!

It's looking like Dr. Alyn is going to allow Nikki and I to have our Navy comissioning during convocation like we requested. We weren't sure how she would take it but she was very willing to give Don a few minutes near the beginning. So hopefully that is what's going to happen as that makes it so much easier than meeting with all our family and friends again just to take our oath...especially since we don't even have uniforms to wear! For those who aren't actually in convocation, make sure you're planning to attend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home