Saturday, February 07, 2004

Went to the Talent show tonight...should have done something else instead...maybe even homework! At least that wouldn't have cost me $4!! If it isn't obvious I was very disappointed with the show. Didn't think there was much originality or variety to the show...ok, so maybe some originality since several wrote their own stuff. But variety? It was pretty much all singing and dancing...is that all the talent this campus has? I did enjoy the two unique (as in it wasn't singing) acts- the stand up comedian and the "dueling" pianists. I don't care if the guy wasn't the funniest comedian I've ever heard. At least he had the guts to get up in front of his peers and makes jokes...and he made some great ones! (I loved the homeschooler getting PDA demerits!- though I know of at least one who has!!) The pianists were a little corny but it was entertaining and they did a really good job with the piece. Sorry you guys didn't win!! And no offense to Michael Dorsey or Jen Irish but they didn't do a great job being emcees...it was like they just found out they were doing it and had no idea what to do. oh well...it was probably better then sitting in my room all night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home