Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Sorry for my hiatus but it's hard to think of things to blog! I still don't have anything exciting but I figure I better blog before I lose the few people who actually read this blog!

I was switched floors last night and ended up working on 3 West which is the "dirty" floor meaning that most of the patients have communicable illness such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis/RSV. I had three patients with RSV, one with pneumonia and one with glomerular nephritis (problem with her kidneys). The kids were adorable especially the four year old and I felt so bad because they were sick and afraid of me cuz I had to wear a mask and was poking and prodding them. Didn't really do that much but time went quickly for some reason and it was a good night! Tonight's my last evening clinical...have to get up early, early, early from now on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home