Friday, February 13, 2004

Just finished the first half of the Song of Solomon conference. It's pretty much the same as it was 2 years ago...at least what I can recall. But since it's good to be reminded of these things I feel that it's worth going again. Hopefully the notes I've taken between the two conferences will be helpful when/if I ever start another relationship. Thinking of past relationships...in some ways SOS would be beneficial for high school students though not in the same format. They don't need everything as it's not applicable yet but just learning practically what a Godly relationship should be and how they should relate to each other would be beneficial. Tommy Nelson said something about most High Schoolers not being ready to date...I wouldn't have agreed with him at the time of course but I definitely agree now. Anyway, tomorrow should be just as good but less applicable to me at this point since we're moving into the marriage stage and I obviously haven't even started the dating stage. :-)

Since I originally wrote this post I've learned that they do have a SoS conference designed for junior high and high school students. Just thought you'd like to know :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home