Saturday, August 14, 2004

Micah and I are in Eastampton, NJ. We spent last night at Matt's in Washington, PA after about a 7 hour drive from Indy and then spent about another 6 hours on the road today. Our estimated driving time for tomorrow should only be about 6 hours but that largely depends on how long it takes us to get through NYC. I am actually excited about driving through NYC though since I have never been there before. We don't really have time to stop there tomorrow but maybe we'll have time to stop after OIS graduation. Anyway, the trip has been pretty uneventful...of course I am very glad about that! It's hard to believe that tonight is my last night as a civilian for at least the next 5 years. Yikes!! We'll be leaving here about 7:30am tomorrow to head for RI. The plan is to pick Nikki up at the Providence airport and then head to the Naval base in Newport and check in together. *deep breath* Don't know if I'll be able to update again anytime soon but I'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home