Monday, September 13, 2004

Just wanted to thank all those who prayed for me this morning and thank the Lord for the strength He gave me cuz without it I wouldn't have passed the physical readiness test (PRT) at 5am this morning!! I did 58 curl-ups, 40 push-ups and ran 1 1/2 miles in 11:52...I know, they aren't the best scores but they are passing and are quite an improvement for me!! I was really worried I wouldn't be able to do enough push-ups but the Lord gave me the strength to do 3 more then the minimum I had to do.

On a side note...the Navy just gave us all brand new Tungsten E palm pilots!! I haven't had time to play with it yet but it looks really nice. Definitely an up grade compared to the one I have been using. Guess there are some perks to being in the Navy! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home