Thursday, November 25, 2004

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am thankful for:
-Salvation
-God's forgiveness
-Godly parents (Thanks guys and I love and miss you!)
-wonderful siblings (I love you Kevin, Katie and Kraig)
-my many friends who continue to encourage me and support me
-my job
-a chance to serve my country
-our townhouse and wonderful housemate
-my good health
-the good health of my family
-financial stability
-having micah and nikki with me
-McCloskey's inviting my sister home for thanksgiving
-katie being able to go home for christmas
-the safe delivery of Maddy Whisler
-the influence of Godly professors
-the opportunity to care for newborns and marvel at the miracle of life
-for co-workers who care enough for others to make sure we had somewhere to go for Thanksgiving
-a car that is totally reliable
-the little things of life that I am often oblivious to that allow me to enjoy my life...

THANK YOU LORD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home