Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I am so excited that my Commander-In-Chief didn't change!! :-)

I stayed up until the wee hours of this morning following the election even though I didn't really think we'd know. And of course we didn't know by the time I finally went to bed but surprisingly we know already. I really thought it would be a repeat of 2000 and would take some time before a winner was declared. So after all the mud-slinging and criticisms a majority of Americans still favor Bush...good to know! :-)


I donated plasma again today. It didn't take nearly as long as the first time but is still quite time consuming all for a quick buck. Not that I am complaining about being paid for reading and giving away some of my plasma. I noticed that most of the workers at the Plasma care center aren't too friendly. I think it's because they are used to working with people who aren't very nice or polite themselves. They have to appear dominant and in control at all times so they aren't taken advantage of. Quite different from those I am usually around. At least this time I wasn't in uniform so I didn't stand out quite as much as before. If you've never donated plasma before I'd recommend getting the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home