Monday, October 25, 2004

Overview of last week:

Wednesday: Micah and I go to donate plasma...he's rejected cuz he gave blood last month. I persevered through hours of questions, forms etc and finally gave 824 grams of plasma and "earned" $20. Not exactly my favorite way to earn money so I am thinking this won't be a regular thing but I guess it was a good experience.

Friday: Micah and I had Nikki and Kristal over for dinner. Micah made yummy Indian curry and chapatis, fruit salad and we had ice cream for dessert. In between dinner and dessert we played speed scrabble (also known as "take 2"). yay for fun times with friends!!

Saturday: I shopped! I know...it's a shock isn't it?!! Needed something to do and to get out of the house since micah's sick! :-) Met Nikki at Panera for dinner...well, I had dinner and she had coffee. yay for catching up with a good friend!!!

OSU finally decided to win a game...good thing cuz if they'd lost against Indiana I don't think I'd be able to cheer for them again! At least they have a winning season at this point.

Sunday: Went to a "new" church with Nikki and Kristal...not too impressed and it's 30 minutes from me which would make it a little inconvenient to get involved...I'll try again when more of the college and career class is there.

Baked chocolate chip cookies!!

Colts lost by 3. :-( At least they are doing better than OSU! And did you see the Browns? Almost beat the Eagles!!

And that's the week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home